Proverbs 22:6

Start a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Tool #3

Tool #3

miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Tool #9

I think that we could use Jing to record how to access to the library or to navigate/ search on line, for my kindergarten class could be practical instead of reminding each one of them. They could access to the instructions with the voice and screens recorded.

I might use skype to invite profesionals to talk about their job to the class or to conference with someone in other country to explore different cultures. The idea of the read aloud by the author is very good too, I hope we get a camara : )

1 comentario:

  1. Great ideas! Maybe I/we could make a JING and it could be shared by many. We should talk about this!

    ResponderEliminar

Tool #3