Proverbs 22:6

Start a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Tool #3

Tool #3

domingo, 18 de julio de 2010

Reflections

Well, my favorite tools are skype, image generators, comment and create a blog. The first tool I will use in my classroom are the conferences through skype with different professionals and children while we study our topic of jobs in the community.

Making good use of this tools will make my teaching more atractive and interactive for my K students.

I am surprised I am finally done with this curse and so excited about how much we can learn behind a desk with a computer and a great explanation.. I love the way it is all organized. I hope we'll have more classes like this. I am totally pro education on-line. Thank you all for preparing it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations Arlete! I love seeing the baby pictures. He is sure growing up. Thank you for your dedication to completing this online training. You did a great job! I look forward seeing technology in your classroom. What an exciting adventure.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you are interested in more online classes, there is an expanded course called 23 THINGS / LIBRARY 2 PLAY. You can get staff development credit for it, or you can do it on your own. To look at what it involves, go to the Spring Branch Library Resources Webpage and in the upper right corner you should see LIBRARY2PLAY. Click on it and see if you want to pursue it! I know that these tools that you've learned about will help you, your peers, and your students! Keep exploring, learning & sharing!

    ResponderEliminar

Tool #3